Welcome to the Gun Experiment episode 005. This week Keith and I talk to the Chief of Police, review Aimpoint Optics, Talon Grips and talk about going on vacation.
I just want to remind everyone that we drop new episodes on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month so be sure to subscribe.
I. Interview (02:04)
Our guest today is Chief Butch Amthor from the Montgomery, NY Police Department.
II.Run and Gun (43:25)
III. Top Gear (46:13)
Keith’s Product: Aimpoint CompM2
- Bought it used $250.
- 10,000 hours of daytime use on one battery
- Submersible up to 80 ft
- No magnification but easy and clear to see red dot at a 100 yard shot.
- Red dot intensity is adjustable
- Easy to sight in
Mike’s Product: Talon Grips
- Self install with a heat gun/hair dryer
- Available in two textures: Rubber Moss and Granulate
- Lasts 1-3 years (much longer for pistols)
- Sell DIY sheets
IV. Shootin’ the Shit (54:50)
“If you could pick one destination to travel to, where would it be and why?”
V. Outro (56:50)
We want to thank Chief Amthor for being on the show. We are big supporters of law enforcement and want to specifically thank him for a lifetime of service.
If you liked this episode you can support the show by hitting the subscribe and share buttons and of course, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook @TheGunExperiment so we can keep the conversation going.