Before we get things rolling, I just want to remind everyone that we release new content every Tuesday morning so be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Subscribe here
Choppin’ It Up is sponsored by Target Sports USA.
Head over to targetsportsusa.com/thegunexperiment to get great ammo or to sign up for Prime Membership which saves you 8% off and free shipping on all ammo orders.
Ways to support the show:
1. Join our mailing list: Thegunexperiment.com
2. Subscribe, Leave us 5 stars and comment on Apple or Spotify
3. Follow us on instagram and/or FB: Instagram Facebook
4. Be a part of our growing community, join our Discord page!
Tonights Topics of Discussion
- Top Shooting Mistake Steve sees on the Range
- Did the Yeti really turn down a free F150?
II. Gun News:
- Driving vs. Flying
- Flying brings out the worst in people
- TSA is finding an influx of guns in carry on bags
- Flying into NYC with guns
III. Deer Hunting
- Getting ready for the season
- Steves Instagram Food
- Favorite Recipes
- Aggressive turkeys taking over Woburn MA
IV. Gun Rights
V. Extra Content
- The Yeti takes over the studio
- P365 in .380 Just why?
I think that’ll do it for this episode. I want to thank all of our listeners for tuning in and a very special thanks to The Yeti for coming down to the studio and choppin’ it up with us. Be sure to check him out at Sentinel Concepts and Instagram
We may earn a small portion of the sale from some of the product/service links discussed in our show and provided in these notes. It doesn’t come at a cost to you, but helps us to grow the show, buy gear to review and continue to create great content. We will never affiliate ourselves with companies or products that we do not personally stand behind. Thank you for your support.